Patrick Jolly earned his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Western Michigan University in 1980 with an emphasis in sculpture and a minor in art history. His work was partially underwritten by two Ford Foundation Grants and he received the Walter Enz Memorial Award for outstanding achievement in the field of art in the academic year 1979-1980.
A career as an art dealer began in late 1981 with the marketing of Audubon's 1st edition octavo birds and animals then grew to handling more important works including significant pieces from the following schools: Hudson River, Taos Founders, Ashcan, American Impressionism, American and European Post Modernism, New York School and Contemporary realism. Regardless of the price, be it a $400 first edition Audubon lithograph or a $100,000 oil painting, a curatorial approach is taken.
Patrick Jolly is open by appointment, or chance, in the Colorado building in downtown Denver. With no gallery overhead Patrick Jolly offers a personable and affordable resource for the serious collector as well as the novice. References available upon request.
- ART CONSULTATION: Helping you identify and procure pieces.
- DEACCESSIONING: Discreet professional representation of your pieces.
- APPRAISALS: Insurance appraisals
- AUCTION SERVICES: Patrick Jolly Fine Art has accounts at all of the major auction rooms in the country and will represent you if you are unable to bid or if anonymity is desired.
- COMPLIMENTARY VERBAL APPRAISALS